Girls : Steel grey skirt, school belt, white half-sleeved shirt, steel grey socks and plain black shoes
Boys: Steel grey trousers, school belt, white half-sleeved shirt, steel grey socks and plain black shoes
Girls: Steel grey skirt, white full-sleeved shirt, school tie, scarlet red blazer, steel grey knee-length woollen stockings, “V” neck steel grey pullovers, school belt, plain black shoes.
Boys: Steel grey trousers, white full-sleeved shirt, school tie, steel grey “V” neck pullovers, school belt, scarlet red blazer, steel grey woollen socks, plain black shoes.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO PARENTS
1. Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline, to see that their children prepare their lessons and take an active interest in all the activities of the school.
2. Occasional reports and recommendations from the teachers and the Principal are made in the school diary. Parents are requested to sign them. Failure or refusal to do so may put the child to great inconvenience.
3. Parents, guardians or tutors are not permitted to visit the classes or meet the teachers without prior sanction of the Principal.
4. Private tuition's by our school teachers of our students are NOT permitted under any circumstances.
5. Parents are requested not to send for or call away their children during school hours; in case of emergency, permission must be sought in writing, absence recorded in the school diary and signed by the parents.
6. Blazers, cardigans, pullovers, shoes, tiffin boxes and bags must bear the name of the pupil. The school will not be responsible if they are lost.
7. Parents should arrange to take their children home within 15 minutes after the school is over. The school will not be responsible if the children are not fetched within 15 minutes.
8. Parents are most welcome to see the Principal or the Headmistress in their offices only on Wednesdays/ Saturdays. On any other day, prior appointment is necessary.
9. An application from the parents for leave of absence must be sent in advance, or at least within a week. Absence without leave will lead to ‘striking off’ the name of the absentee from the rolls at the end of the month.
10. Parents who do not abide by the rules and regulations of the school as agreed at the time of admission, will be requested to withdraw their wards.
1. Parents are kept informed of the academic achievements of their children through detailed progress reports for tests and term examinations. The final report sent out at the end of the academic year indicates the average grade obtained by the student in each subject in the course of the year.
2. Parents are requested to bear in mind that these periodic reports are based on the assessment made by the staff, of a student's attainment and attitude, and that it is not the intention of the school authorities to make pronouncements on the character and ability of children.
3. (a) Should a child fail to qualify for promotion for two consecutive years he will be required to be withdrawn from the school.
(b) Disciplinary action will be taken against any child who is found to have used unfair means in the periodic tests and Annual Examination. Should the child concerned, continue the offence, he/she will be required to be withdrawn.
(c) Any boy or girl who becomes two years above the average age of the class on account of his/her not qualifying for promotion, shall be asked to be withdrawn from the school.
(d) No appeals by the parents for undeserving promotion will be entertained.
GENERAL RULES :
1. Vacations: There are two vacations. Notice of the actual dates of vacations are intimated to the parents/guardians through the school diary.
2. All pupils should attend classes from the opening day, after each of the vacations. Absence without leave application and non-payment of fees till the end of July or January, after the Summer or Winter Vacation respectively, will lead to the removal of the pupil's name from the school rolls.
3. Verbal assurance: No verbal assurance given by any member of the staff, will be accepted as binding on the school. Similarly, no verbal statements made by parents will be accepted. Parents must always write to the school on any point they wish to put forward.
4. Suggestions or complaints, if any, should be made in writing to the Principal confidentially.
5. While communicating with the school, the parents should mention in their letters the full name, class and section of their wards. Change in address or telephone number, if any, must be intimated as early as possible.
6. Parents are requested not to tip the school servants.
7. No contributions or fines are demanded verbally from the pupils. If noted in the school diary, the signature of acknowledgment must be checked the same day.
8. Late comers will not be admitted to the class without the
signature of the Principal/Headmistress/Teacher in-charge in the school diary.
9. Parents or guardians should see that all school assignments are completed and home work given in the school diary is attended to. The remarks in the school diary by the teachers or Principal must be signed by the parents.
10. Mobiles and Cameras are strictly prohibited in campus.